Monday, October 19, 2009

Honor Choir

Because I have to post this somewhere. If you don't want to hear about my personal life, stop now.

Solo: 18/20 (Superior)

Tone Quality: 18/20 (Superior)
* Descriptors: Dark, Open, Relaxed and Clean were circled, "BIG! SOUND" was written in the margin. Other descriptors (there was a separate line): rich, round, open & free!

Theory: 11/15 (I missed one point on the chromatic scale and all three on the major triad--I sang a minor at first. Oops!)

Tonal Memory: 22/25 (missed one point on the last and two on the third of five. They were supposed to gradually increase in difficulty)

Sight Singing: 9/20


So...guess what I need to work on? *Hunts for a sight-singing book*


EDIT: I can't believe I almost put this without saying...I got in. ACDA Coastal Women's Honor Choir, for those curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009-2013 Taylor Hobart